Ukraine Relief is a non profit charity organization, created to connect and unite people, businesses, organizations, and religious communities together to provide aid for those who suffered during times of war in Eastern Ukraine.
How Do We Help?
- We do fundraising in order to be able to send containers with food, clothing, medical supplies, and everyday necessities to Ukraine.
- Our organization also prepares events in order to teach children and youth about Ukrainian traditions as well as bring awareness of the events evolving in Ukraine.
- We also provide emotional and spiritual support to those who have witnessed traumatic scenes or war, loss of loved ones, and discouragement.
What We Plan to Do?
- Open and organize collection areas for food, clothing, medical supplies, etc.
- Place fundraising boxes on local businesses and stores.
- Organize a “Ukraine Relief Rally” in Sacramento California with the support of the Ukrainian, Russian, and American Communities united to stand against the violence of the war in Ukraine and support Ukraine Relief efforts.
- Send a team to assist and guide relief efforts on site in Ukraine.
An elected board consisting of 7 people will guide the project under the supervision of Great Commission Ministry International. Great Commission (GC) is the initiator and organizer of Ukraine Relief. GC will elect the 7 person board consisting of a head administrator, secretary, treasurer, and other positions.
Ukraine Relief is not associated with a single organization, yet it is a union of different organizations including people, businesses, and churches.